Beacon Terms of Service
BEACON TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND INDICATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE TO ITS TERMS BY CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" OR "DECLINE" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SCREEN. IF YOU CLICK THE "DECLINE" BUTTON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS GAME. THESE ONLINE FEATURES ARE PROVIDED AT WILL AND YOUR ACCESS MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. PLEASE CONTACT US AT https://www.lbpunion.com/discord-moderation-help TO REQUEST A MODERATION APPEAL.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement can be accepted only by an adult 13 years or older. By clicking the "ACCEPT" button, you affirm that you are over 13 years old and you are accepting this Agreement on your own behalf.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF LIABILITY. LBP Union and Project Lighthouse are not affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment or their subsidiaries. Project Lighthouse is a clean room reverse engineering project of now defunct PlayStation 3 and Vita LittleBigPlanet online features. No proprietary code is distributed. Under no circumstances will we endorse or support piracy. You must have your own copy of the game in order to use the custom features once they become available. When using these features, you release Sony Computer Entertainment (Sony) as well as any employees or agents of Sony, from any and all liability, corporate, or personal loss caused to you or others by the use of Lighthouse custom servers for LittleBigPlanet. If you are using this service on a PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita console using PlayStation Network, using jailbroken hardware while connected to PSN is a violation of the PlayStation Network Terms of Service (5.14). For this reason and at any reason up to Sony's discretion, Sony may terminate your access to PlayStation Network. For more information, see the PSN TOS https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/psn-terms-of-service/
3. AUTHENTICATION. By connecting to and using features of Beacon, LBP Union may collect information about your connection to ensure functionality and safety of the server such as authentication, account blocking, system monitoring/diagnostics, rule enforcement, and other purposes. LBP Union does not guarantee the continuous operation of the game servers and shall not be responsible for any delay or failure of the game servers to perform.
4. PROTECTION OF IDENTITY/NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. Protecting your own privacy is explicitly the responsibility of the user. You should avoid saying anything personally identifying in chat.
5. BEACON CODE OF CONDUCT. When you play, you agree to be respectful of your fellow players and never to engage in any behavior that would be abusive or offensive to other players, disruptive of the game experience, fraudulent or otherwise illegal. This includes but is not limited to:
(a) Harassing or intimidating other players;
(b) Using language, selecting user, character, clan or team names or creating any other content that maybe racially, ethnically or religiously offensive, sexually abusive, obscene or defamatory;
(c) Uploading content which disrupts other users. For example, levels containing game crashers or dangerous amounts of lag;
(d) Using content that is commercial in nature such as advertisements, solicitations and promotions for goods or services;
(e) Falsely representing that you are an employee or official of any company or other organization, or impersonating another user;
(f) Disrupting the normal flow of chat (spam);
(g) Making a false report of user abuse;
(h) Violating any local, state or national law;
(i) Using cheats or hacks to achieve and submit level scores. If you have accidentally submitted a cheated score, please contact Beacon Starguard as soon as possible to have the score removed.
(j) Any attempt to deliberately alter, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this game, including but not limited to DDOS attacks, malicious scripting, etc