About the Role
The Minister of Inspiration is one of the LBP Union Protectors. The Minister of Inspiration is responsible for overseeing the operations of the LBP Union Ministry of Inspiration which is currently composed of the Creative Progress Administration. The goal of the Ministry of Inspiration is to cultivate creative success in the community, as well as lead Union development projects in LittleBigPlanet.
As an example, the planned goal of the Creative Progress Administration is to provide a committee of creators that can judge regular creative contests on Beacon. The CPA’s creators would also maintain and develop creative tutorials and develop official LBP Union creative projects.
This Protector assists with administration and makes overhead decisions to help accomplish Union creative goals. The Minister of Inspiration will:
- Organize regular meetings between leaders to formulate strategies, stay up to date on recent events and progress, and other needs.
- Appoint top level Ministry of Inspiration leadership positions.
- Provide feedback to leaders.
- Attend meetings with the other LBPU Protectors to provide important creative insight and collaborate with the rest of the Union.
- Make critical overhead decisions related to the Ministry of Inspiration.
- Maintain Ministry of Inspiration administrative tasks such as members and email lists, team communications, Discord role and channel management, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Act as the figurehead of all creative areas of the Union, providing public announcements and representing the Union for creative-oriented announcements and news.
A voice chat interview will be required to be considered for this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have an advanced background in the visual arts and or LittleBigPlanet, such as in level creation or design in LittleBigPlanet, game design, graphic design, and art.
- You must be comfortable in voice chat.
- The more administrative experience you have, the better. This might include running a larger Discord server, maintaining other group projects, or real world experience.
- Google Drive or shared cloud storage experience is preferred.
- Creative: able to share, communicate, and express original ideas and concepts with others.
- Critical: capable of giving constructive feedback to help others improve.
- Meticulous: have great attention to detail, and have high standards for creative quality.
- Innovative: open to new ideas. Willing to take risks to drive innovation.
- Passionate: dedicated to creative progress and helping others achieve their true potential.