About the Role
The Minister of Intelligence is one of the LBP Union Protectors. The Minister of Intelligence is responsible for overseeing the operations of the LBP Union Ministry of Intelligence which currently includes the LBP Union Archives. The goal of the Ministry of Intelligence is to protect the history of LittleBigPlanet, the Union, and better understand data trends and performance.
This Protector assists with administration and makes overhead decisions to help accomplish Union intelligence goals. The Minister of Technology will:
- Monitor the performance of LBP Union data analytics across dashboards like Google Analytics, Search Console, Grafana, Discord insights, and more.
- Organize regular meetings between the leaders to formulate strategies, stay up to date on recent events and progress, and other needs.
- Appoint top level Ministry of Intelligence leadership positions such as the Director of the LBP Union Archives.
- Provide feedback to leaders.
- Attend meetings with the other LBPU Protectors to provide important intelligence insight and collaborate with the rest of the Union.
- Make critical overhead decisions related to the Ministry of Intelligence.
- Maintain Ministry of Technology administrative tasks such as members and email lists, team communications, Discord role and channel management, overseeing performance of Hetzner servers, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Act as the figurehead of all intelligence related areas of the Union, providing public announcements, and representing the Union for intelligence-oriented announcements and news.
A voice chat interview will be required to be considered for this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have an advanced background in either data analytics or archival initiatives. This might include a data science background, work on a prior archival project, or research experience.
- You must be comfortable in voice chat.
- The more administrative experience you have, the better. This might include running a larger Discord server, maintaining other group projects, or real world experience.
- Google Drive or shared cloud storage experience is preferred.
- Active listener: able to step back and listen to others to hear what they have to say.
- Notative: be a good note taker, able to record events as they happen and keep track of current events.
- Attention to detail: able to keep track of small details.
- Attributive: value the citing of sources wherever possible.
- Number-oriented: able to parse through datasets and search for trends and patterns.
- Discretion: able to properly handle confidential information.
- Experience in Mediawiki is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Grafana are a plus but not required.